Thursday, August 07, 2008

To Kill or Not to Kill

So I know everyone fantasizes at some point in their life about hurting someone else whether it be just mentally or physically. I have been having a reoccurring fantasy lately and that is that I keep dreaming about killing my boss with a box cutter.

So I have just transfered at my job to a store closer to where I live and it hasn't opened yet, therefore, we are currently getting it ready to open. Right now we have no manager. I am an assistant manager myself, but I'm not in charge. The woman in charge, Tara, is a super bitch from hell. Luckily she is only a coordinator to get the store ready to open and she'll be gone in a week. But honest truth, I have never in my life truly wanted to kill a person before, yet every time this woman walks by I giggle insanely at the thought of how I could slice and dice her with my box cutter. I almost had a heart attack a few days ago because she was standing with her back turned to me right next to me as I sat there opening box after box. My hands began to shake and I kept thinking all I have to do is jab......jab jab jab jab and jab some more, hahaha. But no, I didn't do it.

Really, fantasizing about killing her with the box cutter is about the only thing that makes me happy at work right now. The only reason I can come up with that this woman is such a bitch is this: She's ugly...I mean really ugly, and fat too. I bet she was made fun of real bad through all her years of growing up. So now that she is an adult and has authority over people she abuses it and treats everyone below her like crap because she's mad at the world. I bet I'm hitting the nail pretty close on the head with that.

Another thing that really irks me about her is that it's her job to get the store together and ready to open, yet all she does is sit there and spout out orders. Then when she actually does have to do something she just makes faces and huffs and puffs. I just want to slap her. I'm not the only one that notices all this. Plenty of other people have voiced their frustration about her to me. I'm seriously thinking about calling coorporate after she leaves and reporting her for being so rude and god awful at her job.

Now I'm not a violent person, in fact I have never physically hurt anyone in my life (well, not bad anyway) but I dunno....this woman just deserves something horrible to happen to her. No, I don't REALLY wish her dead...but I wouldn't mind if she temporarily choked on a jelly donut, hehe. :D

No comments: