Thursday, July 24, 2008

Heidi Fleiss and The Stud Farm


I just recently watched a documentary on HBO about Heidi Fleiss's newest project called The Stud Farm. Basically it's a male brothel for women to come to to pay men for sex. Quite the twist from the regular female brothel which men pay for. We'll see how successful this place is....if it EVER opens. Doesn't look like it's going to at this rate. I mean in the documentary itself she had been trying to open it for like 3 years.

I would totally go to The Stud Farm. Supposedly it costs $250 for one hour with the man of your choice. Not that I would have to pay for sex, but I would for this. I mean think about it....it's only $250 for total freedom to do with a hottie of your choice whatever you please. Plus you don't have to worry about the next day or any commitments or best of all STDs.

But I really didn't write this blog to talk about The Stud Farm, I wrote it to talk about Heidi Fleiss as a person. After watching that documentary I really feel for her. I mean I studied Psychology at a major University for 4 years and I can tell Heidi is a very lonely woman. She is scared to let herself become attached to anyone which is why she has fallen in love with all her pet birds. Animals love you unconditionally and never talk back. That's kind of how I feel. I know I love my dog more than I could ever love another person. I love her because she's non-judgmental and will always love me no matter what.

I just feel kind of bad for Heidi. I know I shouldn't cause she's super rich and all that but she seems so lonely and sad. I think I would probably like to be her friend. But that's me for you. I always befriend those in need because I enjoy helping people although it usually hurts me in the long run. Eh....oh well.

No comments: