Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Christian Bale Arrested



So yeah, I know I'm like totally a week late on this one but I just found out that 34-year old Welsh born actor, Christian Bale, was arrested last week right before the premiere of The Dark Knight. He allegedly assaulted his 61 year old mother and 40 year old sister.

Now, Christian Bale is by far my favorite actor of all time. He absolutely consumes each of his characters and is just absolutely an enigma to watch on screen. Plus he's just so beautiful to look at. But besides all that I think about him, I truly believe in my heart that he didn't do the things that he was arrested for.

First off, regardless of some of the weird and crazy characters he plays on screen, in person, he is extremely laid back and very kind...from what I've seen of him anyway. He is known for going out of his way to make fans happy and to treat others well. He was never charged with anything and he denies all allegations.

Here's how I think it went. It was the night before the London premiere of the Dark Knight. Due to the death of Heath Ledger, this film has already been a huge anticipation. So mommy and sister Bale decide...."hey, we want some of that attention and hey, if we can get money out of it, that's great too. Let's say that Christian beat us up and maybe WE'LL get in the news and ruin this whole Batman thing! What a sight that would be!! Just think, Batman is arrested and not released in time to appear at premiere of The Dark Knight, ha ha ha!"

Now, that's probably a little harsh and not completely how it went down, but whatever. I would bet good money that he didn't actually do anything. Nothing to be arrested for anyway. I would believe that he may have been stressed and they were nagging him about something and so he snapped and yelled at them scaring them and so they got mad and decided he should pay for it. But I do not think he would ever lay a hand on his family. Let's hope I'm never proved wrong!

No comments: