Thursday, July 17, 2008

What's your Fetish?

So I've been feeling extremely sexual lately. Don't really know why. I started a new job recently and I think it's so funny but I've already had several guys ask me out and/or tell me I'm hot. There is this one guy, Jim, who is super hot who I'd love to just screw his brains out, but he's kind of an ass. Maybe that's why he turns me on. Naturally, the one guy who hasn't shown interest is the one I want. I always want what I can't have. Forbidden guys are so much hotter. Like I love nothing more than a guy with a girlfriend to want to fuck me. I love when I see a guy with his girlfriend and he sneaks peeks at me. I used to go out of my way to try and get my ex to have sex with me whenever he had a girlfriend. Always worked. Yeah, call me a bitch. I know it's a bitchy thing to do and I would never want it to happen to me. But at least I can acknowledge that I'm not perfect.

Anyway, I just finished watching the show Real Sex on HBO. Love that show. I mainly love it cause I have so many different fetishes and Real Sex is one of the only shows that really explores them all. Now don't get me wrong, I have only slept with 4 guys (although each guy I slept with many times). So I'm not promiscuous. But I do LOVE sex!!! I love "weird" sex. I say it's "weird" because by society's standards some of the things I like is considered to be "weird". I'm big into S&M. I'm a huge Sadist. Not so much a Masochist. I also really love latex. I also enjoy soft, sensuous sex. I love the human figure, male and female. Females I find beautiful but men I find beautiful and erotic. Yes, woman can turn me on, but not anywhere near like a man can. I love everything about a man's body. I love the shoulder, neck, and jaw area. I love to watch a man's shoulders as he leans over me in missionary position. Love to hold his muscular arms and feel his muscles move. I also really love the v's in front on a man where his hips are. You know how his hip bones and muscles make a v that goes down to his crotch. I love to kiss that area. I also really love a man's sides. I loooove kissing and licking and sucking on a man's sides. I love caressing a man's upper torso. Just so beautiful. Or their back. I even find a man's inner thighs super hot. Hell, I obviously love everything, haha. I'm also really intruiged by "pony play". No, I don't want to fuck a horse. But I would like to put a man in reins and treat him like a horse. Whip him and ride him. Bath him and groom him like a horse. Have him wear a bridal and he can't talk. I probably like this idea so much because of my sadistic side. You can read a bit more about pony play here: http://www.albanypowerexchange.com/BDSMinfo/pony_play.htm

But back to men and their bodies. I do a lot of photography and I have always wanted to find a male model with a beautiful body in which I can photograph....but it's a lot harder than you think. I have found guys who have great bodies and even ones who are willing to get naked in front of a camera; but they're all assholes, and I don't want to deal with an asshole in front of the camera. I also don't want to deal with a model who hits on me. I keep a strictly professional status with my models so it really bothers me (even if a model is hot) when they hit on me and/or simply don't keep the relationship professional. That is why I have yet to actually photograph a man nude. I would love to do a black and white with him standing in front of a white background. I would love to capture the silhouette of his body in different positions. I would have the lighting from the side as to only light up certain areas and certain muscles. Yeah, you probably could care less about this but being a photographer I have to think about all these things. Ooh....I just need to get laid I think (but not with one of my models, haha).

2 comments:

solo said...

hi.. i am from india and a male...i liked ur frank comments on pony play...well i love to be ridden by a female on all fours but unfortunately i am in india and u are in texas..lol..wish me that i get a good rider in inida..lol..have u ridden anyone?..well i have seen one nonconsensual ride though here..lol

solo said...

please give ur cooments