Thursday, July 10, 2008

Depression & Nighmares/Ioan Gruffudd


Have you ever woken up in the morning and you just wanted to cry. And I don't just mean cry a little but felt like pouring tears and curling up in a ball and dying. Yeah, that's how I feel right now.

I didn't have work today and so I slept until 6pm. I started out having really good dreams, I even remember them. Maybe that's why I'm so depressed. They started out great and progressively got worse and worse until they were just horrible. Not scary, just very realistic and sad.

Now I'm not generally a sad person. In fact, I'm usually fairly content. I hate feeling this way. Makes me understand why people kill themselves. Don't worry, I would never kill myself because I fear hell to much and I'm not sure whether people go to hell when they kill themselves. I have had a friend commit suicide so I try not to think that and I really don't for the most part, but I would never want to risk it. If I can't take 25 years of ups and downs how in the world would I be able to stand an eternity of downs.

But whatever, I'm now sitting here trying to get out of my slump by looking at pictures of Ioan Gruffudd. In case you don't know, he's the guy who plays Mr. Fantastic in the Fantastic 4 movies and he's gorgemous. Yes, I meant to spell it that way :P

No comments: