Thursday, July 10, 2008

Enchanted


So I just got back from going over to my parents house where we watched the movie Enchanted. It's a cute movie but nothing I'd say anyone needs to see. Great kids movie, though.

But anyway I really needed to get out and I now feel much better....but the movie really got me thinking about love. I w a die-hard romantic and I'm very idealistic when it comes to love which has proven to be a very bad thing because love is rarely if ever perfect. But I just want a guy who I can fall head over heels in love with. Someone who blinds me of all else because of my love for him. A man that would do anything for me. But you just don't find that kind of love anymore.

I once was in love.....but that was a long time ago and a very messy story so I'm not even going to go into that. But that's the only time I've ever truly been in love. I mean I've told other guys I love them but the actual word "love" is used so carelessly all the time by everyone. It's what you feel that matters and how you show it. You can tell someone you love them everyday but it's your actions that will truly mean something.

I'm just sick of dating guys who really don't even try to go that extra mile for me. Why do I always get stuck with the assholes. I would be so thankful for a guy who actually fought for me, actually went out of his way to show me he cared. Where are all those men. Do they even exist anymore? Well whatever, I'm tired so I think I'm going to go to bed here soon. I have work at 9am tomorrow, yippee :(

No comments: